Gene and Marner Benjamin started Fill My Cup Ministries International about 10 years ago. We support indigenous missionaries in Africa, India, and around the world. We help widows, orphans, and the poor and homeless. Marner used her previous married name when she created her Paypal and email accounts, so if you see Marner Campbell or Marner Campbell-Benjamin on any webpage, it's still our Marner!! Gene and Marner are Hebrew Roots believers and believe we are part of the original Natsari or Nazarene sect of believers from the 1st century. That means we are a part of original Judaism, not the modern rabbinic Judaism.
• The Bible, composed of both the Tanakh and New Covenant, is the only harmonious, infallible and authoritative Word of Yahuwah.
• יהוה (YHWH, Yahuwah—Yahuwah the Father) is “echad” (plural form of one) as declared in the Sh’ma (Dt. 6:4). Yeshua, the Son, is the “arm” of Yahuwah (Exodus 6:6, Isaiah 53:1) whose qnoma (nature) is fully divine even though His body was human, sent to Earth to teach men about Yahuwah, how to worship Him, how to live according to Yahuwah’s Torah, and then to martyr Himself as our Final SIN Sacrifice. He is not a demi-God or part of a “trinity” or any other entity separate and distinct from the one Almighty of Israel. Yeshua did not come to replace His Father or His Father’s Torah (Matthew 5:17-20).
• Spiritual deliverance and salvation is available to those who place their trust in Yeshua’s atoning death and His divine interpretation of Torah.
• The regenerating work of the Ruach of Yahuwah is essential to salvation. This is not a separate Spirit distinct from Yahuwah, it is the Ruach of Yahuwah - the same Spirit as described in Genesis 1. We believe in the present ministry of the Ruach and in the exercise of all of the Biblical gifts of the Ruach.
• No one is justified through keeping “the Law of Moses.” Rather, the Torah was given as a guide for reverent living. Without Torah, man would have NO blueprint for moral, set-apart living! Since Yahuwah is immutable, the spiritual principles embodied in Torah are binding upon believers today.
• Because there is a spiritual unity between all believers in Yeshua everyone must adhere to Torah. We are all one in Messiah (Ephesians 2:15). Yahuwah did not hand down separate rules for His natural and adopted children, as revealed in Numbers 15:13-16.
• Jeremiah 31:32 tells us that Yahuwah made His “new covenant” not with the ethno-linguistic nations or Christians or Muslims or any religious “denomination” or anyone else except the Houses of Israel and Judah. He did, however, extend His grace and mercy to the ethno-linguistic nations who, once they become believers in Yeshua, automatically become part of “Israel”! And Yahuwah told Israel: “I am giving you good instructions; do not forsake my Torah.” (Proverbs 4:2). And Paul reiterated this when he said: “Do we then nullify the Torah through faith? May it never be! Instead, we uphold the Torah.” (Romans 3:31)
• Yahuwah has a special, everlasting covenant relationship with the Hebrew people, which includes unique spiritual and physical blessings. In the end times, “Thus in this Way (by grace through faith in Yeshua) all Israel will be saved” (Romans 11:26), by turning to Yahuwah and accepting Yeshua as the Messiah promised in the Torah. Then will the Law go forth from Zion and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
The Natsari Faith
... is the belief In Yahuwah, the Almighty of Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob. We believe His Son Yeshua is Yahuwah-Come-in-the-Flesh and the Redeemer spoken of in the Hebrew Bible. We believe that He is the Messiah for whom Hebrew people all over the world, and throughout history have been waiting for.
Natsarim, or Nazarenes, are the original followers of Yeshua
who live according to Torah and the Ketuvim Natsarim (writings of the Natsarim) which includes adhering to the Seventh Day Sabbath and the Seven Feasts. Yeshua Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) made a way for each one to receive the anointing of Ruach HaKodesh (the Set-Apart Spirit) and learn His Word according to the Tanach (Torah - instructions in righteousness; Neviim - prophets; Ketuvim -writings) and
We observe Torah as did Yeshua and His Talmidim (disciples).
Natsari come from all manner of Christian, Jewish, atheist,
Eastern and other religious backgrounds to live according to
the Faith of Yeshua. We follow an ancient and future calendar
based on Torah which is the authoritative Word of Yahuwah.
For Natsarim the Good News or Gospel is the entire Bible. We
regard Yeshua as Lawgiver and Teacher of all Righteousness.
Our vision is to disciple all the ethno-linguistic nations of the world to maturity in Yeshua HaMashiach and connect them to a local Natsari congregation in their area.
WHAT WE DO
We pray for our youtube viewers, indigenous missionaries and Yeshua's people all over the globe. We collect funds from our donors to help widows, orphans, and the homeless in our city as well as around the world. We create youtube videos related to end time prophecy and preach and teach the gospel of Yeshua HaMashiach to all who will listen.
Our community is mostly online. Gene and Marner are on Facebook, YouTube, and Wordpress. Marner is on LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Son Of Man Bible
If you do make a derivative work, you must also change the name from Son Of Man Bible to a name of your choice. All of my Bible modules are available for download from this website under the downloads menu. The Son Of Man Bible digital Bible modules are created for the e-Sword Bible Program for both PC and Apple devices, called SOMB.bblx and somb.bbli, respectively. E-Sword is available free from www.e-sword.net for both PC and Apple devices. I have created a Bible module for the Android app MySword, available from www.mysword.info. Module for the latest MySword app is SOMB.bblx. These Bible modules are also available for FREE from www.biblesupport.com. Create an account, sign in, do a search for the "Unlocked Literal Bible 9" and scroll down to see the Son Of Man Bible modules available for download. I also created a Bible module for The Word Bible Program for PC. The Word is available from www.theword.net. Download the SOMB.ont Bible module from www.wordmodules.com. This site works exactly like biblesupport.com. Once you have your free SOMB Bible module downloaded to your device, using your file manager, just move the SOMB module to the e-Sword folder on PC and Apple devices, and to the MySword/Bibles folder on your Android device. Then restart the e-Sword or MySword app. The Word Bible program has a module install function under its FILE menu. I also created a SOMB.bib module for the Bible Analyzer program for PC, Apple, and Linux. It's available on the downloads menu. Just unzip and move the module to the Documents/Bible Analyzer User Modules folder.