THE BEAST BARES 10 TOES
THE BEAST BARES 10 TOES
Daniel 7:7c, “It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.”
Daniel 7:20, “and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.”
Daniel 7:24, “The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; he shall be different from the first ones,and shall subdue three kings.”
Revelation 12:3, “And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.”
Revelation 13:1, “Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.”
Revelation 17:3b, “And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”
Revelation 17:7b, “I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.”
Revelation 17:12, “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.”
Revelation 17:16, “And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot (Mystery Babylon, America), make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.”
Daniel 2:28b, “But there is a Mighty One in heaven who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days.”
Daniel 2:41-45, “Whereas you saw the feet and (ten) toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42And as the (ten) toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44And in the days of these (ten) kings the Mighty One of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great Mighty One has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”
Here’s a quote from this week’s Hal Lindsey Report eNewsletter, “Of course, I was also taken to task by other critics who belittled the importance I placed on Russia and the European Union back in 1969. I’m not sure where those detractors are now, because, true to Bible prophecy, Russia has risen from the ashes of the fallen Soviet Union. Likewise, the European Union, though currently gripped in the throes of economic upheaval, is still moving forward to solidify its role in the final days of this Age. In fact, on July 1, 2011, a major milestone was quietly passed in the evolution of that body.
Remember Daniel’s interpretation of King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of an image constructed of various metals? Remember his description of the final kingdom consisting of “ten kings?” Remember hearing that this could not be the EU because it has 27 members? Well, on July 1, the EU formally invested certain critical powers always reserved to the core group known as the “Western European Union,” [the military and security arm of the European Union] in a new ‘Permanent Council.’ By its own choice and in its own official documents, that group is hereinafter to be known as “The Ten.””
Hal, on his TV/internet broadcast stated that effective June 30, 2011 CE, the Western European Union quietly ceased to exist, they put their powers into the new Permanent Council of Ten, effective July 1, 2011 CE.
I just had to look on the EU’s website to see if I could confirm this information. All I’ve found so far is mention of their Council of the European Union, which meets in many configurations, but now, according to Hal Lindsey, they have finalized the configurations down to a Permanent Council of ten. It’s possible the bureaucratic website has not been updated since July 1, 2011, but here’s one link to wet your appetite, http://www.consilium.europa.eu/policies/council-configurations.aspx?lang=en I’m no scholar, but I’d guess that consilium is Latin for council. Here’s a quote from that link in case you don’t want to go there, “The Council is a single body, but for reasons relating to the organisation of its work, it meets – according to the subject being discussed – in different “configurations”, which are attended by the Ministers from the Member States and the European Commissioners responsible for the areas concerned. In the 1990s there were 22 configurations; this was reduced to 16 in June 2000 and then to 9 in June 2002. Since the entry into force of the Treaty of Lisbon on 1 December 2009, there are ten configurations. However, there remains a single Council in that, regardless of the Council configuration that adopts a decision, that decision is always a Council decision and no mention is made of the configuration. The Council’s seat is in Brussels, where it meets several times a month (meetings are held in Luxembourg in April, June and October).”
If you would like to keep up with what the Permanent Council is doing in Europe go here http://www.delvie.ec.europa.eu/en/eu_osce/eu_statements.htm
Whatever is going on in Europe, keep yours eyes open and your hearts right. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled daily before our eyes.
I just did some more internet searching and found the following document: BEGIN QUOTED DOCUMENT
“DECISION OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE WESTERN EUROPEAN UNION
ON THE RESIDUAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE WEU
(27 May 2011)
The Permanent Council:
– Considering the Statement of 31 March 2010, by which the States Parties to the modified Brussels Treaty tasked the WEU Permanent Council to organise the cessation of activities of the Organisation in accordance with the period prescribed by the Treaty, preferably by the end of June 2011
– Recalling that the cessation of activities of the Organisation will be effective from 30 June 2011;
– Noting that the cessation of WEU activities creates obligations which will be carried out as from 1 July 2011 ;
– Considering that it is incumbent upon the Permanent Council to ensure the support of these residual administrative obligations by another legal entity, particularly the WEU’s residual obligations with respect to its staff;
– Considering that Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom agree that they shall, under international law, be jointly liable for fulfilling the residual administrative obligations of the WEU and that, to this extent, they will assume jointly the rights and obligations of the WEU;
– Considering that it is in the interest of the staff of the WEU and the States Parties that the execution of the remaining WEU obligations with respect to personnel is ensured by a legal entity, acting in its own name on behalf of the States Parties
– Considering that the States Parties and Member States of the European Union have jointly identified the European Union Satellite Centre as the legal entity to which shall be transferred the residual administrative obligations arising from the dissolution of the WEU
– Having regard to the Decision of the European Union Council under 2011/297/CFSP dated
AGREED THE FOLLOWING:
1. From 1 July 2011, on behalf of the States Parties, the following residual administrative activities will be transferred to the European Union Satellite Centre:
a) the management of pensions of former WEU staff members;
b) the management of the WEU Social Plan 2010;
c) the resolution of any dispute between the WEU and former WEU staff members and the implementation of decisions by the competent Appeals Board;
d) support for the liquidation of WEU goods and services.
2. Before 30 June 2011, the WEU will enter into an administrative agreement or arrangement with the European Union Satellite Centre to ensure the implementation of European Union Council Decision 2011/297/CFSP of 23 May 2011.
3. Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom (hereinafter called “the Ten”) recognise that they will be jointly responsible, including financially, to the extent of the key governing mandatory contributions to the WEU, vis-à-vis the European Union Satellite Centre, with respect to the WEU residual administrative obligations specified in paragraph 1 of this Decision, particularly in view of
Article 40 of the WEU Pension Rules.
4. The States Parties agree for this purpose to establish a start-up Fund of EUR 5.3 million in order to secure the timely payment of contributions required for the execution by the European Union Satellite Centre of the obligations arising out of the European Union Council Decision 2011/297/CFSP of 23 May 2011 and contained in this Decision. The start-up Fund is made up of the contributions from the States Parties, calculated according to
the scale of WEU budget contributions in force on 30 June 2011. The States Parties shall be required to pay initial contributions to the Fund before 30 June 2011 for a total of 20% of the amount mentioned above.
5. Any decisions regarding residual administrative activities identified in paragraph 1 of this Decision shall be taken unanimously by the Board of the European Union Satellite Centre consisting of one representative appointed by each of the Ten in accordance with Article 23a § 6 of European Union Council Joint Action 2001/555/CFSP, as amended by European Union Council Decision 2011/297/CFSP of 23 May 2011. The first meeting of the Board shall be convened upon the entry into force of this Decision by the State Party holding the chairmanship of the WEU Permanent Council. The Ten shall each appoint a representative and deputy to the Board.
6. This Decision shall enter into force on the date of its adoption. It remains valid as long as there are obligations under the provisions contained herein.” END QUOTED DOCUMENT
Now on to other things, here’s a little blurb from the website, http://www.prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-5/ that makes this all sound a little more interesting, “The European Union was designed to create a super-state or a “United States of Europe” that could rival the United States in political, economic and military might. In 1999 Javier Solana became the High Representative for the EU’s foreign and security policy. In 2000, through Assembly Recommendation 666, he was given emergency powers over the WEU, the military wing of the EU.
On June 5, 2000 the Western European Union, a ten nation alliance, made themselves the official military wing of the EU.
They created the political office “High Representative for the common Foreign and Security Policy.”
Recommendation 666 gave one person special emergency powers and the authority to act for the EU.
The 10-nation alliance made themselves the official military wing of the EU and the new Mr. Europe was given emergency powers. And the most shocking part … this was all done with the Western European Union’s… Assembly Recommendation 666!”
For more on the EU Parliament and its seating, go here http://www.jonathanselby.com/EU666.html Here’s a quote from that page, “The EU’s new glass parliament building is of the Space Age. The seats of its massive hemicycle are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines”. There are 679 of them allocated to Members, however, only one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied: The number of that seat is 666.”
More from www.prophecysigns.com, “Javier Solana High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy, Secretary-General of the Council of the European Union Mr. Solana assists the Council in foreign policy matters, through contributing to the formulation, preparation and implementation of European policy decisions. He acts on behalf of the Council in conducting political dialogue with third parties. From 1995-1999 he served as the Secretary General of NATO. In 1999 he became the Secretary General of both the European Union (EU) and a permanent member and Secretary General of the ten-nation WEU, the EU’s “military arm.” In 2000 he became the High Representative for the CFSP. “Recommendation 666” was drafted by Javier Solana in 2000, calling for special powers to be given to the High Representative in the event of a military emergency. In 2004 he was appointed head of the European Defense Agency, which aims to streamline European defense initiatives. He is advocating the implementation of the EU’s 2010 Headline Goal, which is to be able to rapidly (five to ten days) deploy troops and effectively respond to a military crisis in the event of an emergency. In 2006 he was appointed head of the European anti-terrorism force, an EU body composed of police, civil and military assets. He is responsible for the implementation of the European Neighbourhood policy (ENP) which gives financial incentives to states in exchange for political reforms. This Policy is to last from 2007 – 2013, with a mid-term review. Its prime aim is to bring security and political control to Europe’s borders. He is the head of the Council of the European Union, the main decision making body for the EU.
Javier Solana is currently brokering an agreement with Iran’s President Ahmadinejad in order to dissuade him from producing nuclear weapons. He is actively involved in the Quartet (EU, UN, US and Russia) peace efforts in the Middle East.
I believe he may have created the office of the Antichrist. He is a person we should keep an eye on.”
Here’s a link to let you catch up on what Javier Solana has been up to for the last couple decades, http://www.prophecynews.co.uk/content/view/18/27/
Here’s another quote found at the link, http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Topics/Europe/JavierSolana.htm, ““Javier [Solana] is I think a personal incarnation of the world’s most effective institution of global governance, namely himself.” | Carlos Pascual, Co-Director, Managing Global Insecurity Project; Vice President and Director, Foreign Policy The Brookings Institution in an introduction to A Plan for Action: Renewed American Leadership and International Cooperation for the 21st Century”
Go to www.fulfilledprophecy.com and do a search for Javier Solana and you will gain an eyeful of what he’s been up to. Is he the antimessiah? Is he the man of sin? I don’t know, but we’d better watch him and pray. For more on his background check out http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Topics/Europe/JavierSolana.htm
We posted earlier that July was a wall that we were backed up against, at least in America. It appears July, 2011, may have been a launch pad for the Beast in the European Union, now known as the Ten.
Gene Benjamin II
August 7, 2011 CE